The Woking Foodbank (for which Byfleet Methodist Church is a satellite outlet) is looking for assistance:
1) To appoint a part-time warehouse manager; this will be a paid position for 12 hours per week; a full job description can be obtained direct from Alison Buckland, Foodbank Administrator at email@example.com
2) To assist with a planned food collection at Waitrose, Goldsworth Park on Saturday 17th Aug which will involve handing out flyers, collecting donations, and loading the van (1.5 hr. slots)
3) Regular volunteer required: Tuesday afternoons, 1.00 — 2.30 p.m. at the Salvation Army, Sythwood, Goldsworth Park. Full training will be given
4) Regular volunteer required: Friday mornings 10 a.m. — 12 noon also at Sythwood
5) Holiday (volunteer) cover at Sythwood needed: a) Tuesdays 13/8 and 27/8 — two volunteers needed each day; b) Fridays 9/8,16/8, 23/8, 30/8 — one volunteer needed.
If you know of anyone who would be interested in volunteering Alison would love to hear from you ...... or speak to Margaret Watts at Byfleet: 01932 343489 — firstname.lastname@example.org and she will put you in touch. It really is a valuable piece of mission and outreach!
You may also be interested in
Keith sends his apologies this week as there is no pastoral letter. However, details of services around the Circuit and the home service sheets are attached as...
Dave Faulkner's video for Sunday appeared on Sunday at 7:45 am BST at:https://youtu.be/0xfEZIJLIg8 For the foreseeable future, subsequent videos will also be published at 7:45am each...
Trinity Woking is going to restart Bible Investigators on Sunday 4th October at 3pm, via Zoom. It is aimed at young people of Secondary School age, and Year 6 Primary, who are ready to explore their faith further.We aim to make it fun, interesting and challenging.Parents, we require your consent under our safeguarding policies. There is a simple consent form available from Daniela at...