The Woking Foodbank (for which Byfleet Methodist Church is a satellite outlet) is looking for assistance:
1) To appoint a part-time warehouse manager; this will be a paid position for 12 hours per week; a full job description can be obtained direct from Alison Buckland, Foodbank Administrator at email@example.com
2) To assist with a planned food collection at Waitrose, Goldsworth Park on Saturday 17th Aug which will involve handing out flyers, collecting donations, and loading the van (1.5 hr. slots)
3) Regular volunteer required: Tuesday afternoons, 1.00 — 2.30 p.m. at the Salvation Army, Sythwood, Goldsworth Park. Full training will be given
4) Regular volunteer required: Friday mornings 10 a.m. — 12 noon also at Sythwood
5) Holiday (volunteer) cover at Sythwood needed: a) Tuesdays 13/8 and 27/8 — two volunteers needed each day; b) Fridays 9/8,16/8, 23/8, 30/8 — one volunteer needed.
If you know of anyone who would be interested in volunteering Alison would love to hear from you ...... or speak to Margaret Watts at Byfleet: 01932 343489 — firstname.lastname@example.org and she will put you in touch. It really is a valuable piece of mission and outreach!
You may also be interested in
Keith's pastoral letter is attached along with the final Reflections from Together Apart and home service...
Dave Faulkner's Sunday's video worship appeared at 8:00 am GMT on Sunday athttps://youtu.be/yqOCyovRS6Q This week we are looking at what we might learn from Jesus and the apostles for those occasions when the demands of others become stressful.The script is...
We welcome Rev Keith Beckingham back from his sabbatical. His pastoral letter is attached along with Reflections from Together Apart and home service...