Waverley hoppa Community Transport can be used by anybody who has a transport need and offers dor to door community transport
Friendly and helpful drivers will pick you up from your home and take you to and from your destination. You can go anywhere in your geographical area such as shopping in town, the supermarket, hairdressers, garden centre, tea shop etc.
To use the service, you just need to register with us and live in Farnham, Godalming, Haslemere, Cranleigh or the surrounding villages in Waverley, Surrey.
Five reasons to travel with hoppa
- Hoppa is good value for money. It costs £3 each way to travel on the dial a ride service in Cranleigh, Godalming and Haslemere, and passengers with a valid bus pass can travel for free after 9.30am on the Farnham service.
- All drivers are fully trained and have been checked by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Drivers wear masks and, when required, visors, aprons and gloves. Identification badges are worn on a lanyard around their neck.
- Most buses are wheelchair accessible. If you find steps difficult, you can ask the driver to let you board via the tail lift or ramp.
- Registering to use the service is free and simple.
For more information please visit their website https://www.hoppa.org.uk/
You may also be interested in
This week's pastoral letter is written by Rev Barrie Tabraham. It is attached along with the home service...
"The Word became flesh and moved into the neighbourhood." John 1:14 (The Message). Long ago God became a man so that he could go and live amongst the people he loved. We, as his followers, are called to do the same! Our faith is not limited to Sundays or church buildings; All of us are called to live out the good news of Jesus in our neighbourhoods through all we do and say. If you...
Dave Faulkner's Sunday's video worship appeared at 8:00 am GMT on Sunday at https://youtu.be/2MMzq8ozAhcThis week's video is entitled 'When Someone Says No To Jesus' and is based on Luke 9:51-62. We learn what Jesus shows us to do (and not do) when someone rejects...
Byfleet Methodist Church