Knaphill Methodist Church has served the community in the village of Knaphill since the mid-nineteenth century when the village grew very quickly due to the opening of a prison and an asylum both of which attracted an influx of people to provide staffing for these institutions. The current church building replaces the original flint building in 1935. Situated at the junction of the two main streets the Church provides a focal point for anyone driving through the village.
Currently, Rev Dave Faulkner will be producing a weekly video. The aim will be for publication at 8:00 am on Sunday. Go to his YouTube channel at https://bit.ly/DFYTChannel to hit 'Subscribe' and then the bell icon next to it, to receive instant notifications when a new video is published.